This cemetery was on the west side of Union Street near Spencerport in the Town of Odgen, NY. The following listing was taken in July 1934 by Mary Douglas and Myrte Rice Haynes of the Irondequoit Chapter D.A.R. of Rochester, NY. This cemetery does not exist any more and it isn't clear if the burials were moved and if the tombstones were retained or destroyed.
|ALLEN||Asa; d Sept. 22, 1828 æ 31|
|BANNING||William; d Sept. 17, 1831 æ 56y 22d |
Walter, son of Selden C. & Pamelia; d Jan. ?? æ 2
|BREWER||Betsey, wife of John; d Oct. 20, 1823 æ 36y 2m|
|COBB||Doctor John; b Pauley, Rutland Co., VT; d May 8, |
1832 in his 43rd yr.
Sarah, wife of Doctor John; b Sept. 1, 1789 at
Grafton, Mass.; d at Buffalo, NY, July 27, 1844 æ
|DUDLEY||Lydia, wife of John; d June 11, 1821 æ 65 |
Augustus; d May 23, 1832 æ 22
|MINER||James, son of Amos & Alcy; d Nov. 21, 1831 æ 18m 9d|
|ROWLEY||Elizabeth, wife of Roderick; d Dec. 24, 1813 æ 27|
|WARNER||Eleazer; d Sept. 9, 1828 æ 30|
|WILLEY||Ann, wife of Benajah; d Aug. 15, 1811 æ 66 |
Deidama, wife of George W.; (The first death in
this town); d Apr. 2, 1804 æ 35
Ruth, wife of Julius; d Sept. 10, 1839 æ 22
|YATES||-----, wife of S. P.; d May 10, 1826 æ 25|
|unknown||(name unknown); d March 2, 1819 æ 43 |
one stone retained only "Gave this half acre of
land to the Town for a burying place in the year
1808." This plot was given to the Town by George
W. Willey, so this is part of his tombstone.
Go to GenWeb of Monroe Co. page.