Eastman Kodak Sites in Monroe Co., NY about 2003
This page has links to maps of the Eastman Kodak Company about 2003 before they started selling off portions of their property and also destroying many buildings that were no longer needed. Even some of the buildings that still exist have been leased to other companies.
- Kodak Park - East (KPE) map of the area between Dewey Ave. and the Genesee River.
- Kodak Park - (KPX and KPW) map of the area between Mt. Read Blvd. and Dewey Ave.
- Kodak Park - (KPM and KPS) map of the area between Route 390 and Mt. Read Blvd.
- Kodak Hawkeye (HE) map of the former complex on St. Paul Blvd.
- Kodak Office (KO) map of the complex on Lake Avenue.
- Kodak Marketing Education Center (KEDC) map of the complex on East River Road in Henrietta.
The map below shows an overview where the Kodak sites were in Monroe County, NY.
To Maps Page
To GenWeb of Monroe Co. page.