Erected 1844, oldest house of
worship now standing in Parma.
Post - and - beam construction,
built entirely of labor of
members of First Presbyterian
Society of Parma, organized
March 24, 1829.
Its 13 charter members included
State Senator John E. Patterson,
advisor to President Abraham
Acquired by Town of Parma, 1978.
Located on: Parma Center Road
Placed by: County of Monroe, 1979
Photo dated: 4 May 2015
Also see a photo of this former church.