Pictures of Rochester and Monroe County, NY

Old pictures and postcards of landmarks and points of interest in Monroe County, NY

Open Left Nav. Bar

Go to Historic Highway Markers


Edmund Lyon Park, East Rochester - Historic Marker

Edmund Lyon Park, East Rochester

EDMUND LYON PARK Opened in 1916 on land donated by Kate Gleason. Named after local financier Edmund Lyon, original bandstand built in 1916. Replaced in 1988.

Located at: About 826 Main St., East Rochester, NY 14445
Placed by: Village/Town of East Rochester

Photo dated: July 24, 2015
Photo by: Dick Halsey


home Go to Monroe County GenWeb page.