Pictures of Rochester and Monroe County, NY
Old pictures and postcards of landmarks and points of interest in Monroe County, NY
Little White Meetinghouse, Parma - Historic Marker
Erected 1844, oldest house of
worship now standing in Parma.
Post - and - beam construction,
built entirely of labor of
members of First Presbyterian
Society of Parma, organized
March 24, 1829.
Its 13 charter members included
State Senator John E. Patterson,
advisor to President Abraham
Acquired by Town of Parma, 1978.
Located on: Parma Center Road
Placed by: County of Monroe, 1979
Photo dated: May 4, 2015
Photo by: Dick Halsey
Note: Also see a photo of this former church.
Go to Monroe County GenWeb page.